Friends for Jeff Spiegelman,
There will not be an update next week. Please have a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you like to celebrate this season.
-Monday is the annual lunch with the President of DSU. I look forward to this event every year.
-Wednesday is a lunch meeting with constituents at Little Italy Pizza Shop in Townsend. Please join us if you have anything on your mind you would like to talk about.
-Anyone still holding on to a few Spiegelman signs that they collected?
-I am happy to announce my next round of constituent meetings that will be held between this December 2016 and March 2017. I invite constituents and non-constituents alike to stop by one of the following meetings to share a question or concern about a legislative or district matter that may be on their mind:
· COFFEE MEETING – Thursday, December 15th – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Tony’s Sausage House (2814 Kenton Road, Dover)
· SODA & ICED TEA MEETING – Wednesday, December 21st – 12-noon to 1 p.m. – Little Italy Pizza Shop in Townsend (325 Main Street, Townsend)
· MEET & GREET/TASTING – Friday, January 13th – 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Painted Stave Distilling (103 W. Commerce Street, Smyrna)
· MEET & GREET – Tuesday, January 17th – 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. – Hartly Hardware Store (324 Main Street, Hartly)
· COFFEE MEETING – Tuesday, February 7th – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Willey Farms (Townsend)
· MEET & GREET – Saturday, February 11th – 12-noon to 1 p.m. – 3 Palms Petting Zoo. (The SNOW DATE is Saturday, February 18th.)
· ICE CREAM SOCIAL – Wednesday, February 22nd – 12-noon to 1 p.m. – Mamie Warren Senior Center (1775 Wheatleys Pond Road, Smyrna). Join Jeff for a free scoop of ice cream.
· COFFEE MEETING AT NEW LOCATION – Thursday, March 9th – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – The Drunk’n Baker (1 N. Main Street, Smyrna)
· MEET & GREET/WINE TASTING – Friday, March 17th – 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Harvest Ridge Winery (447 Westville Road, Marydel, DE)
· COFFEE MEETING – Tuesday, March 21st – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – The Young Bean Coffee Shop (314 Main Street, Clayton)
This meal is actually pretty simple. It ended up being really good.
-1 16oz can or container Maryland Crab Soup
-1 160z container of crab meat
-1 8oz can tomato sauce
-1 package of spaghetti
-1 tablespoon old bay
Combine all the ingredients except the crab and spaghetti in a small pan and let simmer, covered. Cook the spaghetti as normal (I like to add a tablespoon of olive oil, onion powder, and a dash of salt for flavor). Just before serving, gently stir in the crab meat to the sauce. Serve with garlic corn bread.
Representative 11th District
Legislative Hall: PO Box 1401. Dover, DE 19903
Personal: PO Box 869. Clayton, DE. 19938