Friends for Jeff Spiegelman,
I hope everyone had a good week. We even got a bit of snow!
-Last week I had the Wreaths Across America ceremony at Leg. Hall on Monday, the First State Military Academy groundbreaking and the Kenton Ruritan Christmas party on Tuesday, lunch with DSU President Dr Williams and the Kent County GOP regional meeting on Thursday, and Marydel Wing Night on Friday.
-Monday, December 15th, I have coffee with constituents at Willey Farms at 8 a.m., a meeting with the Kenton Town Council at 10 a.m., and the Hartly meeting at 7 p.m.
-Tuesday I have a meeting at Leg. Hall about a new safety idea for our public schools.
-Wednesday I have coffee with constituents at Tony’s Sausage House at 8 a.m.
-Sunday the 21st is the Hartly Breakfast with Santa. I assure you that Saul is VERY excited to meet Santa!
-We still have some signs floating around out there. If you see one, grab it and let us know.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR – We’ve set up our next round of “Meet & Greet” gatherings with constituents! Hope to see you at one of the following events:
– COFFEE MEETING – Monday, December 15th – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Willey Farms (Townsend)
– COFFEE MEETING – Wednesday, December 17th – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Tony’s Sausage House (2814 Kenton Road, Dover)
– MEET & GREET/TASTING – Friday, January 9th – 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Painted Stave Distilling (103 W. Commerce Street, Smyrna)
– SODA & ICED TEA MEETING – Monday, January 12th – 12-noon to 1 p.m. – Little Italy’s Pizza Shop (325 Main Street, Townsend)
-I’ll be at The Young Bean Coffee Shop in Clayton on Tuesday, January 20th between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.!
– MEET & GREET/WINE TASTING – Friday, January 23rd – 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Harvest Ridge Winery (447 Westville Road, Marydel, DE)
This makes for a nice side item.
1 bundle of asparagus cut into 1 ½ inch bites
1 sweet yellow pepper cut into 1 ½ inch bites
1 jalapeno pepper diced fine
1 garlic clove diced fine
1 medium onion cut into 1 ½ inch bites
Fry everything in a pan with a bit of olive oil until the onions begin to turn translucent. Cover and swimmer, stirring frequently, until the asparagus is done to your liking.
Thanks. Have a good week.
Representative 11th District
Legislative Hall: PO Box 1401. Dover, DE 19903