Friends for Jeff Spiegelman
Very sorry about no update last week. I was getting home from a wedding out of state that also functioned as a 10 year college reunion.
-Before I go any further, I would like to send my thoughts and prayers to Paris and the French people. Western Civilization must stand united and strong against these acts of mindless barbarity.
-Two meetings with constituents are scheduled this week. Please see the schedule below.
-Good news! We have a date for our first meeting of the Delaware Sportsmen’s Caucus – November 24th at noon in the Majority Hearing Room at Legislative Hall. This bi-partisan and bicameral group is open to the public and will be used to promote hunting and fishing in the state of Delaware. The First State was one of only three states without a Sportsmen’s Caucus. I am very proud to serve my state and constituents in this way. If you are interested in updates on this group, please email me.
-Cookbooks are here! Volume II is ready for you. We are asking for a $30 donation and one of these cookbooks can be yours. It contains all the recipes from my weekly email updates from March 2014 to March 2015. Please let me know if you are interested and thank you for the support.
-My next round of meetings with constituents has been scheduled. Stop by any or all!
· COFFEE MEETING – Wednesday, November 18th – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Tony’s Sausage House (2814 Kenton Road, Dover)
· MEET & GREET/TASTING – Friday, November 20th – 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Painted Stave Distilling (103 W. Commerce Street, Smyrna)
· COFFEE MEETING – Monday, November 23rd – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Willey Farms (Townsend)
· SODA & ICED TEA MEETING – Tuesday, December 1st – 12-noon to 1 p.m. – Little Italy Pizza Shop in Townsend (325 Main Street, Townsend)
· ICE CREAM SOCIAL – Thursday, December 10th – 12-noon to 1 p.m. – Mamie Warren Senior Center (1775 Wheatleys Pond Road, Smyrna). Join Jeff for a free scoop of ice cream.
· MEET & GREET/WINE TASTING – Friday, December 11th – 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Harvest Ridge Winery (447 Westville Road, Marydel, DE)
· MEET & GREET at “Zoo Lights and Christmas Nights” – Saturday, December 12th – 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. – 3 Palms Petting Zoo (924 Blackbird Forest Road, Clayton). The RAIN DATE is Saturday, December 19th.
· COFFEE MEETING – Monday, December 14th – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – The Young Bean Coffee Shop (314 Main Street, Clayton)
SOMEONE… perhaps more than one, person in my household has a cold. Here is my guaranteed (more or less) method to get rid of it.
-1 can chicken noodle soup
-1 box of roobos tea bags
-6 gallons of orange juice
-1 industrial pallet of tissue boxes
-1 spouse to entertain the 19-month-old
I think the directions on this one are pretty self-explanatory.
Representative 11th District
Legislative Hall: PO Box 1401. Dover, DE 19903