Phase 1 of the reopening process begins June1. A lot of you thought that a list of resources was very helpful. A huge thank you to my staff for putting together a new list to share with you today. I am VERY much looking forward to life getting back to normal. In the meantime, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
- To host a food drive: https://www.fbd.org/food-drives/
- Food Bank of Delaware drop-off locations throughout Delaware: https://www.fbd.org/get-involved/donate-food-2/food-drop-off-locations/
- As your business plans for reopening in the recovery, you might be looking for sourcing personal protective equipment (PPE), identifying other businesses to partner with for certain recovery tasks, finding additional funding, and more. The state is offering a direct link that provides a business-to-business tool kit to assist small businesses in Delaware: https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/business-to-business-toolkit/
- Resources for victims/survivors of domestic violence: https://dcadv.org/news-events/resources-for-the-public-health-crisis.html/dcadv.org/news-events/resources-for-the-public-health-crisis.html
- Curbside Wings and More Things To Go: The Marydel Volunteer Fire Company is offering curbside pick-up for wings and more on June 12th between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Please order ahead and specify your pick up time. Your order will be prepared just for you just prior to your pick-up time. Please do not arrive early. You will stay in your vehicle and they will bring your order to you and take your payment right at your car. Cash and card will be accepted. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. on June 11th–NO EXCEPTIONS! To place your order, call 443-786-9147 or 302-922-0819 (you may leave a voicemail at this number if no answer; someone will call back to confirm)
- How to successfully manage remote teams: https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/03/20/five-tips-for-successfully-managing-remote-teams/
- Delaware is hiring contact tracers and people can now apply. The link to the NORC site to apply to be a contact tracer is on the newly launched contact tracing page: https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/contact-tracing/.
- To issue a complaint about a business that may be violating operating restrictions, please contact: HSPContact@delaware.gov
- To ask questions related to business re-openings or operations as businesses re-open, please contact: COVID19FAQ@delaware.gov
- For questions about COVID-19, please call Delaware 2-1-1 or email email@example.com. (Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing can text their ZIP code to 898-211. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.)
- To ask medically-related questions regarding testing, symptoms, and health-related guidance, please contact: DPHCall@delaware.gov
- Unemployment claim questions: UIClaims@delaware.gov
- The Division of Small Business along with the Division of Public Health developed the COVID-19 Customer Protection Standards. Businesses following the Standards can get a free window cling to put at their front entrance – one per location – as a way to show customers that they are working to follow the State’s safety guidelines: https://business.delaware.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/118/2020/05/COVID-10-Customer-Protection-Standards-Checklist-Final_UPDATED.pdf
- Want to know how to have your PPP loan forgiven? https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/sba-newsroom/press-releases-media-advisories/sba-and-treasury-release-paycheck-protection-program-loan-forgiveness-application
- To donate blood or platelets: Call 1-888-8-BLOOD-8 or visit https://www.delmarvablood.org/new-donor-portal/
- Beware of World Health Organization scam: https://dsp.delaware.gov/2020/05/18/beware-of-world-health-organization-scam/
-Thank you and enjoy your week.