Friends for Jeff Spiegelman,
Let me welcome those who are just joining this weekly email list as a result of my 2017 Survey. Thank you for taking the time to participate.
-Monday the 22nd is the monthly meeting of the 11th District GOP. Come join us. Our guest speaker is Mr. Chuck Boyce who is running for US Senate.
-On Friday I have my next meeting with constituents at Harvest Ridge Winery. Please see below for more details.
-On Saturday starting at 10 a.m. at the Townsend Fire Hall is a Townsend Fire Company Chicken BBQ. Come out and support these great men and women.
-No update next week. Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
-A lot has been made lately of the bill to modify the Coastal Zone Act. Please, if you have any questions, let me know. There is a lot of misinformation out there. I signed on as a co-sponsor because I promised my constituents ways could be found to protect the environment AND create jobs/economic prosperity at the same time. This is one of those ways.
I invite constituents to stop by any of the following meetings to share a question or concern about a legislative or district matter that may be on their mind. We have added a couple of dates and times:
- MEET & GREET/WINE TASTING – Friday, May 26th – 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Harvest Ridge Winery (447 Westville Road, Marydel, DE)
- COFFEE MEETING – Thursday, June 8th – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Willey Farms (Townsend)
- SODA & ICED TEA MEETING – Friday, June 23rd – 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. – The Drunk’n Baker (1 N. Main Street, Smyrna)
- COFFEE MEETING – Tuesday, July 11th – 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – The Young Bean Coffee Shop (314 Main Street, Clayton)
- MEET & GREET – Saturday, July 22nd – 12-noon to 1 p.m. – 3 Palms Petting Zoo (924 Blackbird Forest Road, Clayton) – The RAIN DATE is Saturday, July 29th.
This is one of my favorite foods on the planet. However, this is a food that is not the same unless you are in the correct setting. Kind of like popcorn in a movie theater.
-1 small link breakfast sausage (sage or maple are good if you want a bit of a change)
-1 stick for cooking
Cook the sausage on the stick over the campfire. However, don’t do what I did this weekend while camping- forget the sausages at home.
Representative 11th District
Legislative Hall: PO Box 1401. Dover, DE 19903
Personal: PO Box 869. Clayton, DE. 19938